Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You sir are a wanker

I just had to chime in with my two cents on Kanye West being a right cunt at the MTV Video Music Awards last weekend. The gay fish struck again with his narcissistic ways when he interrupted the acceptance speech of 19 year country singer Taylor Swift. The newcomer impressively picked up the award for Best Female Video, beating the likes of Beyonce and Pink. West came on stage, somewhat forcefully (yeah, I said it) took the mic from Swift and proclaimed that Beyonce deserved the award, completely robbing Swift of her moment in the sun and giving people like myself more ammo to hate him with.

His egotistical actions and ramblings have really gotten my goat in the past and this took the biscuit. I don’t give a fuck how much of a Kanye fan you are, you can’t defend this. If you do, you’re a bigger douce then he is.

FIN


President Obama wasn't too pleased either...

No comments:

Post a Comment